Bringing all your accounting cloud-based apps into the one place
Everyone knows that all your data is kept in the cloud, but do you actually know what the cloud is? It’s a server held in a secure location that stores your data. Nothing more complicated that that. However, it can get complicated when some of your data is held on one server, and some is held elsewhere.
You might be thinking that your Xero data is held on this service, but your Shopify data, or transactions in your PayPal account are held somewhere else.
Technology can do amazing things. Connected cloud platforms give you the ability to reduce your data entry, and human error! With this amazing technology comes the challenge of knowing which tools are best for your business, how to get the most out of the different cloud platforms, and how to implement the tools with your current software.
1. Review The Business
- We assess your existing tech stack
- We question you and your employees in the business to understand existing workflows and recognise where there may be gaps or improvements.
2. Find A Solution
- Using our experience in the use of many software apps, or researching alternatives, and asking the right questions, we can offer several solutions for your consideration.
3. Implement A Solution
- Implement a solution
- create a plan to manage the move from one system to another
- manage the data migration and implementation from one system to another, with checks and balances to ensure integrity of data.
What Others Say
Stay In Touch with WestBAS here
Follow us for helpful tips and tricks to help you with your business